All mentioned above are important to consider.
It is also wise to look realisticly at other factors as attraction points for our members.
- Facilitating visa process by SUTA is a big factor for attracting many people living in Iran.
- Cost is too high for most students no matter which city is choosen.
- Mid age members are usually very busy with their life, job, family, kids,...
- From experience, the next age group are probably the biggest hope to have the courage (visiting old friends), time and be able to afford it.
- Having said that, most of this group may be satisfied after joining a few events and finding their own friends. They probably are not that interested anymore to joining the same repeatative program.
Lets make a difference!
Why not having the event on a cruise, for example in Europe, which is close to our members in Iran. It could serve three purposes:
- joining the event.
- oppurtunities to have more fun and real vacation at the same time and expenses. Even mid age group will enjoy such a vacation with their kids.
- visa process for attending a cruise tour is usually much easier than entering a country itself.
Most cruises have two days "at sea" which is a perfect time to manage the event. They usually facilitate booking a hall or meeting room for group events.
A travel agancy can take care of that part when dealing as a group.
All the best,