Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshop
December 13-15, 2011
Sharif University of Technology
SUTA is pleased to announce the upcoming workshop on "Innovation and Entrepreneurship Management" which will be held during December 13-15, 2011 at Sharif University of Technology.
Entrepreneurship is a dynamic process of adding value and creating wealth. A successful entrepreneur is capable of leading and managing this process by using required knowledge, skills, and resources to turn a good idea and a market opportunity to a successful business.
The objective of this workshop is to provide entrepreneurs with knowledge and skills required to lead and manage this dynamic process. This include an in depth understanding of various stages involved in this process from concept, to screening ideas, to product development, to marketing & business plan, and to financial and legal aspects of this process.
Speakers and Presentations:
- How venture capitalists evaluate and how venture firms operate, Shahin Farshchi – Senior Associate, Lux Capital
- Basics of Inventive Thinking, Behrokh Khoshnevis – Engineering Professor, USC
- New Product Development Process, Farrokh Malihi – Managing Director, Fargol Group
- Entrepreneurial Business Planning and Finance, Hamid Najafi – Managing Director, Invensense International
- Technology Commercialization Strategy, Zahed Sheikholeslami – Dean Iranian Business School
- Royalty Audits of Technology License Agreements, Keith Johanns – Managing Director, Quids, Ltd.
- The art of patent searching: Patentability, Validity and Infringement, Parham Fatehi – Patent Analyst
Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Managers, Specialist in R & D, product development, and marketing departments
This 3 day workshop will be held during December 13-15, 2011 at Sharif University. Registration fee for those who register before November 15th. is $300. Registration fee includes: speakers' presentations, certificate of attendance, and lunch. Registration fee after November 15th will be $400. A discount of 10% for group registration, and 40% for students will be considered.
To register please fill out the registration form and fax to our office at fax number: 66164335. Make payment to Bank Mellat (Sharif University Branch), Account Number: 202220159 (Dr. Boghaei). For additional information, please contact our office at 66164335, or workshop coordinator: Mr. Farrokh Malihi (f -DOT- malihi -AT- gmail -DOT- com). To receive the brochure
and registration form
for this workshop please go to our website: www.suta.org